Guerneville’s First Friday Art Walks to return
First Friday Art Walks will resume on Friday, Aug. 6 in Guerneville after a long hiatus due to COVID. Art Walks take place from 4 to 7 p.m.
Nearly a dozen art galleries will be participating and there will be music, street vendors and more. The easy-walking three block area also contains at least eight restaurants serving cuisine of many different types and price ranges.
Participating galleries include:
- Blue Doors Arts Gallery & Studio
- Glass Images
- Hazel Atelier
- Kuhr-Norris Gallery
- Lawson Galleries
- Livendahl Art Gallery & Studio
- Oli Gallery
- Pop Culture Art Gallery
- Russian River Art Gallery
- Sonoma Nesting Company
- The Lawson Gallery
Don’t walk around hungry. Check out these local restaurants offering tasty bites:
- Main Street Bistro
- Pat's International
- Big Bottom
- Brot (German)
- Smart Pizza
- Koala's (Sushi, Pan-Asian)
- La Bodeguita
- Coffee Bazaar (also has light food)
- (The Famous) Guerneville Taco Truck
- Nimble & Finn (in the old Bank Building)--- ice cream & pie
- Equality Vines--- wine tasting
Food and Drink &A Block off Main Street:
- Betty Spaghetti (In the r3 Hotel)
A free prize drawing will occur at 7:30 p.m. for those who have gone to at least 6 galleries.
For information: RiverArtsAndMedia.com.