ASK Candidates QUESTIONS
at KGGV FORUM
This is a reminder to be an active participant in democratic voice and process. Please enter questions for the KGGV forum online.
Once this page has opened, click on the hot linked phrase "Submit your questions here", found in the center of the page; this will open a Google Docs form that will process submitted data in a secure environment for processing by the KGGV Forum Committee. Entry fields and their purpose and implications are as follows:
1) Name - This is for your name entry. While entry is required, it will not be publicly shared or revealed unless you opt to be given credit for what you submit. Its purpose would otherwise be used by KGGV's questions committee should clarification of the question be needed. Anyone wishing absolute anonymity may consider using a pseudonym while choosing the "Do not contact me" option of item 3.
2) Fifth District Residence - This pulldown menu provides opportunity for submitters to show their general residential location within the district. It is used by the selection committee to make choices from throughout the district wherever possible. This general location may be announced as a question source whether or not the submitter is given credit.
3) Contact Option - This choice provides submitters the option or not to be contacted by KGGV questions processing personnel. Anyone wishing absolute anonymity may consider choosing the "Do not contact me" option.
4) General Category - This choice is provided for the convenience of the questions committee in their efforts to make selections based on a broad cross section of submissions.
5) Subject Line - This choice is provided to the submitter give abbreviated identification of submission content to the committee.
6) Question - This is where the actual question is submitted. Questions should be suitable for presentation "across the board" to all candidates, and should remain civil, avoiding attack or put-down of any candidate.
7) Credit - This is where submitters indicate their desire for credit, i.e., public mention of their name as question submitter.
As many questions as may be desired are welcomed. Opportunity to revisit the submission form is provided after clicking on the "Submit" button at the end of the form.
Submitting questions does not guarantee that they will be used in the forum. The time allocated for the forum is precise and limited, necessitating that many questions will be discarded.
Thank you for using this form. Please FORWARD THIS INFORMATION to Sonoma County's Fifth District Residents.
Every effort is being taken by the KGGV Forum Committee to insure fair and impartial selection processing while maximizing opportunity to have questions presented faithfully to the candidates. We hope you use and appreciate this volunteer effort.
David Kenly, Chairman
KGGV Supervisors Forums Committee
office 707.865.1616 - email email@example.com
Be a part of democracy in action! Come to KGGV's
5th District Supervisors Forum
Thursday Evening, May 3rd, 2012
Doors Open at 6:30 pm - Forum from 7 to 9 pm
Submit your questions online and in advance via KGGV's blogspot