Join fellow Salmon Creek Watershed supporters
for an Update and Social Gathering
Please join us for the Salmon Creek Watershed Progress Report & Community Social
Sunday 2/26 3-6pm at 1935 Bohemian Hwy. in Occidental
CELEBRATE THE RETURN OF SALMON!
Please join us for an informational meeting and community gathering to
report on the status of Coho Salmon recovery in the Salmon Creek
Watershed. In addition, experts will share information on how
landowners can improve salmon habitat.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
• Presentation of the Coho Salmon Broodstock program and release strategies
• The interesting genetics of Salmon Creek Coho
• Update on numbers and locations of Coho found in Salmon Creek Watershed
• Water conservation/rain catchment systems
• Instream habitat improvement for salmon
• Tools for soil erosion prevention
Presentations will occur from 3-4:30 and will be followed by a
community gathering where we will share ideas, questions, excitement
and refreshments. If you feel the urge bring a sweet or savory finger
food to share.
For More Information, Please Visit www.goldridgercd.org, or Call (707) 874-2907